AN OPEN DOOR
Practicing The Consciousness of God’s Presence
Those that live their life in the consciousness of God’s presence will always have new record breaking miracles in their lives. But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God., 1Corinthians 2:9-10. You cannot love a person that is not present with you. You show love by communing with the person you are in love with. As you dwell constantly in the consciousness of God’s presence, you will continually be a wonder to everyone around you.
Knowing The Defeat of The Devil
You must know (recognize) that you were redeemed (ransomed) from the useless (fruitless) way of living inherited by tradition from [your] forefathers, not with corruptible things [such as] silver and gold, but [you were purchased] with the precious blood of Christ (the Messiah), like that of a [sacrificial] lamb without blemish or spot, 1Peter 1:18-19 (Amp). The powers and evils that were present in your former family lineage no longer have power over you because the devil has been defeated by the blood of Jesus shed for your redemption. Therefore, all those that identify with the Conqueror now also have victory over every evil that was present in their family lineage having been taken from the lineage of man and placed in the lineage of divinity.
TODAY’S SPECIFIC AREA OF MEDITATION
Text: Revelation 3:8
I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
Meditating On The Personality of God
Meditate on this revelation and worship God with it
- The God that opens a door and no man can shut: God is the God that has the master key to every door. When He opens a door, the door will forever remain open except He shuts it again by Himself. God goes ahead of His children to open doors of financial increase, academic success, job satisfaction, matrimonial bliss and the likes for His children. Once He opens such doors, they remain open for His children to keep moving from one level of excellence to another. The blessings of the Lord make rich and addeth no sorrow (Proverbs 10:22). When God opened the door of prosperity for Isaac, he prospered in the midst of famine. While he dwelt in Gerar, he sowed in that land and in the same year he received a hundred fold increase (Genesis 26:12). He waxed strong and grew until he became very great. He had possessions of herds, and great store of servants, and the Philistines envied him. He became more blessed and far greater than the Philistines in their own land. The wells his father had dug were covered up and the new ones he dug were taken from him, yet that did not affect his prosperity. He continued to prosper in the midst of confrontations instigated by jealousy. At the end, the same people that worked against him came to make a covenant of peace with him (Genesis 26:26-31). The God that opened the door of prosperity for Isaac is your Father. If He dealt so lovingly with Isaac, a man that operated in the old covenant, then He would do much more for you.
Meditating On The Personality of The Believer
Meditate on this and give God thanks
- The Lord has set before me an open door that no man can shut: There is no shut door to anyone who identifies with Christ. Once you are born again and identify with Christ, your life will go upwards and forwards continually; there will be no limitations to your fulfillment, especially when it is in line with God’s purpose for your life. The bible says in Proverbs 4:18: But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. As a child of the King of the universe, you have no business with retrogression. In the story of Isaac in Genesis 26, we see that as much as they tried, the Philistines could not stop Isaac from prospering. Even when they tried to work against him and seize his properties, he continued to prosper above them. When they drove him from their land, God blessed him even more. If Isaac could prosper to this dimension as a result of the door that the Father opened to him, then you too can prosper beyond your imaginations. You operate a better covenant; a covenant established by the blood of Jesus, and so your story cannot be concluded until you experience glory. Get ready for a fresh dimension of glory in your life.
Meditating On The Responsibility of the Believer
Ask God for grace to carry out this responsibility
- Keep the word of God: The blessings of God are reserved for those that keep His word. To enjoy the rights and privileges of a nation, you must first keep the obligations of that nation. You cannot break laws and yet expect the system to bless you. The open doors that the Lord is springing forth in this season are for them who will keep His statutes even in the midst of the compromise of others. If you can stand for what is right all the time, then you will enjoy the blessings of the Father continually. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land, Isaiah 1:19. But if you live in compromise, you will hinder the hand of God from full operation in your life.
Today’s Love Reference
Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another.
- What is brotherly love?
- According to Romans 12:10, how do we express brotherly love?
Prophetic Warfare Prayer For The Week
Note: Do not pray with a mindset of attacking humans. The devil is the enemy, not humans. Attacking humans with prayers goes against love which is the basic principle of the New Testament Church. Also, do not pray as if the devil has not been defeated.
Theme: Manifestation of your supernaturality
John 14:12- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Once you believe in the name of Jesus, you have the ability to operate here on earth just like He did and can even do greater works than He did. This is because Jesus has conquered the devil and all his works and made those that believe in him more than conquerors. You have been raised together with Christ above all principalities and powers. Every time you operate from your exalted position, the enemy has no option but to bow.
There are three levels of prophetic warfare prayers: first is thanksgiving, second is aggressive warfare prayers aimed at enforcing compliance and third is prophesying your expectations based on the assurances given in the scriptures.
(Phil 1:6- That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus). Communication of your faith means effectiveness of your faith. Your faith gains strength and becomes effective when you regularly thank God for what He has done in the past, what He is currently doing and what He has promised to do. Your faith is only expressed by thanksgiving.
- Appreciate God the Father for the sacrifice of His son that restored you to the original glory meant for mankind
- Appreciate God for the privilege to operate just like Him on earth
- Thank God for making you a terror to the kingdom of darkness and placing you far above their reach
(1Timothy 1:18- This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare). Get angry in the spirit against every situation in your life that is not in agreement with the finished work of Christ. Pray militantly until you see the change that you seek.
- Take authority against unbelief, fear, timidity and intimidation in your life that makes you operate below expectation.
- War against situations in your life that betray your supernaturality e.g. sin, poverty, barrenness, failure, sickness, etc.
- Command every curse and evil in your former family lineage to lose its power in your life
- Bind every evil that is still seen in your life and set lose all the good things you expect to see in your life.
Decree and Prophesy your expectation
(Ezekiel 37:7, 10- So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army).
- Decree that you are a god and have ability to function with the power of God everywhere you go and in every situation you are confronted with
- Decree that henceforth your life will be a true representation of your god status.
- Declare that this year 2013, you will manifest the glory of God in character, in power and in prosperity.
CHECK HOW MUCH YOU CAN REMEMBER FROM TODAY’S STUDY.
- What is today’s BIBLE TEXT?
- What have you discovered about GOD today?
- What have you discovered about YOURSELF today?
- What RESPONSIBILITY have you discovered today?
Meditate on these four points throughout today to gain light for your profiting (…that thy profiting may appear unto all, 1Timothy 4:15).