Believers Ministries Inc has a mandate to raise up passionate intercessors for communities in Nigeria and for all the Nations of the World. This it achieves by setting up Believers Prayer Fellowship in various communities within and outside Nigeria.
Believers Prayer Fellowship is a Teaching and Prayer Centre set up for residents of a given community to afford them the opportunity to pray for their land. See Jeremiah 29:7- And seek the peace of the city whither I have caused you to be carried away captives, and pray unto the LORD for it: for in the peace thereof shall ye have peace.
These Prayer Fellowship Centres are non-denominational and will never be turned into Churches because Believers Ministries Inc is a single unit Church as instructed by God.
Our Vision is Soul Winning and making Intercessors out of the souls that are won for Christ.
Matthew 28:19-20 (Amp)- Go then and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them into the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you…
To win and send forth as Ambassadors who enforce heaven’s agenda for that locality by prayer through intercession.
This we achieve by:
• Reaching out to the unreached in various communities of the world and getting them saved.
• Teaching the won souls the New Testament pattern of prayer- how they can effectively pray for themselves and for others.
• Leading members of the Fellowship in intercessory prayers for their land- for peace, for good governance, for development, etc
• Leading members of the Fellowship in intercessory prayers for the Church of Christ- for unity and for the maturity of ministers and other Christians
2Corinthians 5:19-20- To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.
METHODOLOGY FOR THE VISION IMPLEMENTATION
WIN – CONSOLIDATE – DISCIPLE – SEND
1. To organize Crusades in rural communities, working with the existing body of Christ (Churches) in that locality where it is convenient and possible; in order to fulfil this divine vision. The Vision bearer (God’s messenger) Pastor Samuel Osaghae, and his team to step their feet on the soil to announce and declare God’s possession of the land.
2. To establish Prayer and Teaching fellowship Centres for the purpose of interceding for the land and for the progress of the existing Churches in that community.
3. Teaching and training of the converts from such Crusades for the purpose of consolidating their salvation and discipling them so they can be sent forth.
4. Train and turn the assignment to the called indigenes to run with the same vision (2Timothy 2:2).
5. Assign follow up leaders to ensure the mandate is not altered by turning the fellowship to Church. If Jesus tarries, the vision mandate must remain.
BENEFITS FOR THE CHURCH
The interdenominational fellowship born out of our work (mandate) is not another Church, but a gathering of all stakeholders in the body of Christ aimed at forming a formidable ARMY to stand in the gap on behalf of the entire body of Christ.