Practicing The Consciousness of God’s Presence
God came… and there was the hiding of his power. Habakkuk 3:3-4. Pause and imagine the awesomeness of the arrival of divinity. When the Almighty God arrives, all questions are answered. Consciousness of God’s presence is the hiding place of God’s power. As you dwell consistently in the consciousness that He is with you, His Mighty Power will be manifested to the fullest in your life.
Knowing The Defeat of The Devil
He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken, Isaiah 53:8. The agenda of the devil to make believers not to be married was defeated when Jesus didn’t marry. No child of God that seeks to marry will remain single because Christ’s sacrifice paid the price for your marriage.
SCRIPTURE FOR MEDITATION
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
• What did you discover of the Personality of God from studying the above scripture on Monday?
• What did you discover of the Personality of the believer from studying the above scripture yesterday?
• Today, we continue the study of the same scripture to discover our Responsibility as believers.
Meditating On The Responsibility of the Believer
The third deception of the devil is to trivialize the consequences of breaking instruction. Be not deceived; every choice has its consequences. When you meditate on your responsibility as a believer, you programme your life to do only those things that please God. (Galatians 6:7- Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap).
Ask God for grace to carry out this responsibility
• Reign, rule, enforce compliance, have dominion: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth, Genesis 1:26, 28. At creation, God gave man all authority to dominate and subdue the earth and all that is in it. Sadly, years after this authority was bestowed on man, man is yet to manifest. The bible says in Romans 8:19- For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. The time has come when man must take his rightful place in royalty and reign on earth. Kings rule by decrees and God’s word tells us that we shall decree a thing and it shall be established (Job 22:28). Begin to mould the world around you with decrees from your mouth. Rather than complain about things around you, speak forth what you want to see. Realize that you have dominion over every one of God’s creation. Operate in this authority that you have and never again allow enemies oppress you. You are made to rule; don’t put yourself down.
Today’s Love Reference
Open rebuke is better than secret love.
Love is an attitude, a commitment, a form of behavior, passionately demonstrated for the benefit of another without intentionally expecting a reward.
Faith works by love. Hebrews 11:6 tells us that without faith it is impossible to please the Lord. It means that everything done in the Kingdom must be backed up by faith for it to be acceptable to the Father. Great men of God have done exploits because they walked in faith. The sick have been healed, dead raised, bound loosened, and wonders done by people that had strong faith in the never failing power in the name of Jesus.
However, with all the value of faith, it cannot work without love. In Matthew 14:14, the bible says:- And Jesus went forth, and saw a great multitude, and was moved with compassion toward them, and he healed their sick. The reason Jesus could heal the sick was because he had compassion toward them. Compassion is a product of love. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love, Galatians 5:6. Your faith to minister only produces when there is love in your heart.
Prophetic Warfare Prayer
Warning! Do not pray with a mindset of attacking humans. The devil is the enemy, not humans. Attacking humans with prayers goes against love which is the basic principle of the New Testament Church. Also, do not pray as if the devil has not been defeated.
Psalms 16:6- The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
God has ordered the forces of life to favour you. You have a favorable inheritance from the Owner of the universe.
There are three levels of prophetic warfare prayers: first is thanksgiving, second is aggressive warfare prayers aimed at enforcing compliance and third is prophesying your expectations based on the assurances given in the scriptures.
(Phil 1:6- That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus). Communication of your faith means effectiveness of your faith. Your faith gains strength and becomes effective when you regularly thank God for what He has done in the past, what He is currently doing and what He has promised to do. Your faith is only expressed by thanksgiving.
• Appreciate God for the favourable inheritance He has bestowed on you
• Thank God for guaranteeing your prosperity even in the midst of economic recession on earth.
• Thank God for the blessings you can see in your life already and appreciate Him in advance for the ones you are yet to receive
(1Timothy 1:18- This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare). Get angry in the spirit against every situation in your life that is not in agreement with the finished work of Christ. Pray militantly until you see the change that you seek.
• Take authority against the power of lack and poverty in your life. Disconnect yourself from their hold and influence.
• Root out every sign in your life that reveals poverty.
• Destroy the mentality of poverty that the devil may have used to hold you down in poverty.
• Seal your businesses and all your sources of income with the blood of Jesus.
• Pray against wastages and loopholes through which money is taken away by the devil.
• Pray against every bad decision that can reduce you financially
• Command your helpers to begin to locate you for blessing in the name of Jesus.
• Command all issues of life to begin to work in your favour
Decree and Prophesy your expectation
Romans 10:10- For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. When you believe what God has said in His word concerning you, you must continue to speak it forth until what was said is manifested in your life.
• Decree your abundance in every aspect of life as an heir of the Father.
• Declare that you are not a beggar, and will not borrow because you live in the realm of ‘more than enough’.
• Call to manifestation all the beautiful things you want to see in your financial life this month.
CHECK HOW MUCH YOU CAN REMEMBER FROM TODAY’S STUDY.
1. What is today’s BIBLE TEXT?
2. What is your discovery of GOD in the bible text?
3. What is your discovery of YOURSELF in the bible text?
4. What RESPONSIBILITY have you discovered today?
Meditating on what you have studied today is what will establish its manifestation in your life. Meditate on these points throughout today so you can gain deeper revelations for your profiting. (…that thy profiting may appear unto all, 1Timothy 4:15).