Practicing The Consciousness of God’s Presence
Those that walk with God will be taken by Him. They will be taken from sickness, from pain, from sorrow, from death, from limitations, and from all the evils of life. And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him, Genesis 5:24. Practice walking daily with God and you will have a better and brighter life.
Knowing The Defeat of The Devil
Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven, Matthew 18:18. The devil who used to be the strong man, has been bound. Since he has been bound, all that he held bound has been released. The devil no longer has the power to hold the believer or the believer’s blessing bound. Jesus has bound the devil and set the blessings of the believer free. Whatever blessing it is that you seek from the Lord, just call it forth and see it materialize. Whatever evil you experience, speak forth its bondage and see it lose its power over you.
TODAY’S SPECIFIC AREA OF MEDITATION
Text: Psalm 95:6
O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
Meditating On The Personality of God
Meditate on this revelation and worship God with it
- Our maker: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth, Genesis 1:26-28. God is the maker of man. He has the master plan for the life of every one of His creation. David said in Psalm 139:14-16: I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. Every potter seeks to create a priceless pottery with the clay in his hands. The potter works hard, day and night, till he is able to, with the clay, reproduce the picture he has in his mind. That is how much time the Father also holds us in His hands, moulding us into His purpose for our lives. Being our maker, God is able to make us into anything He wants us to be. God made Moses a god unto Pharaoh. Every word Moses spoke to Pharaoh was honoured by the Lord so that the fear of Moses fell upon the hearts of Pharaoh and all Egyptians. The God that made Moses a god to Pharaoh is your Daddy. He is able and willing to make you a masterpiece and a celebrity on earth.
Meditating On The Personality of The Believer
Meditate on this and give God thanks
- Made by God: Psalm 95:6 tells us that GOD is our maker. Whatever we are today and seek to be in the future is in the hand of our Father. Having been made a god unto Pharaoh, Moses could walk in and out of Pharaoh’s palace at will and boldly declare the word of God to Pharaoh. Pharaoh could not arrest Moses nor do him harm because God placed his fear in the heart of Pharaoh. By the word of Moses’ mouth and by the rod in his hand, he brought ten plagues upon the Egyptians. Even though the other Israelites were still slaves in Egypt, Moses was free. He could do whatever he wanted and go wherever he pleased. Moses was a man under the Old covenant and yet was able to achieve all this. How much more you who operates in the new covenant. God has made you a god to your enemies; terror of you lies in their hearts. Whatever you seek to be, look unto your Daddy for He is the God who is able to make you the best that you can be.
Meditating On The Responsibility of the Believer
Ask God for grace to carry out this responsibility
- Let us worship: Let us bow down and kneel before our Lord and maker (in the consciousness of His presence). We must always have a heart of worship in our relationship with God. He has completed His works from the beginning and is now at rest. Whatever we now seek has been done already. However, we can only bring it to fulfillment in our lives when we have an attitude of worship and thanksgiving. Every time you come before God, do not come with a heart that seeks to make Him do something new; come with a heart that appreciates the good thing He has done already, for His works have been completed from the foundations of the earth. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world, Hebrews 4:3.
Today’s Promise To The Righteous
All the horns of the wicked also will I cut off; but the horns of the righteous shall be exalted. Psalms 75:10.
Righteousness is the nature of God. It is the ability to conform to divine truth. It is the ability to stand before God without feeling guilty. Horn signifies authority. The righteous will always have authority and dominion over all issues of life. However, whatever authority the wicked think they have over the righteous will be cut off by God’s mighty hand. Note that the promise to the righteous is only attained by those who receive the gift of righteousness and practice righteousness.
Prophetic Warfare Prayer For The Week
Theme: Manifestation of your supernaturality
John 14:12- Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
(Phil 1:6- That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus).
- Appreciate God the Father for the sacrifice of His son that restored you to the original glory meant for mankind
- Appreciate God for the privilege to operate just like Him on earth
- Thank God for making you a terror to the kingdom of darkness and placing you far above their reach
(1Timothy 1:18- This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare).
- Take authority against unbelief, fear, timidity and intimidation in your life that makes you operate below expectation.
- War against situations in your life that betray your supernaturality e.g. sin, poverty, barrenness, failure, sickness, etc.
- Command every curse and evil in your former family lineage to lose its power in your life
- Bind every evil that is still seen in your life and set lose all the good things you expect to see in your life.
Decree and Prophesy your expectation
(Ezekiel 37:7, 10- So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army).
- Decree that you are a god and have ability to function with the power of God everywhere you go and in every situation you are confronted with
- Decree that henceforth your life will be a true representation of your god status.
- Declare that this year 2013, you will manifest the glory of God in character, in power and in prosperity.
CHECK HOW MUCH YOU CAN REMEMBER FROM TODAY’S STUDY.
- What is today’s BIBLE TEXT?
- What have you discovered about GOD today?
- What have you discovered about YOURSELF today?
- What RESPONSIBILITY have you discovered today?
Meditate on these four points throughout today to gain light for your profiting (…that thy profiting may appear unto all, 1Timothy 4:15).
HEALED OF IMPOTENCY AFTER TWENTY-FOUR YEARS OF FRUSTRATION
I lost the use of my manhood in the year 1989. I was an unbeliever at the time. My wife left me and I could not take another wife because of the embarrassment of not being able to perform my marital obligation to my wife. After some years I became a Christian and kept trusting God for healing. I began to attend Believers Ministries and always listened to God’s servant Pastor Samuel Osaghae. During one of the Sunday services in Church, as the Pastor prayed, he gave a word of knowledge that people with impotency had been healed. To my joyful amazement, I began to feel some stirrings in my groin. When I woke up the next morning, I noticed my manhood rising. I now see my manhood rising again when I wake up. To God be the glory, my potency has been restored.
Mr. E. Sunday
TO ATTEND TO YOUR HEALING NEED, Please send a text message (sms) to this number:
+2348030809339 (Note: we will respond only to sms).
Or send an email to email@example.com